The Site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy policies of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
What is Personally Identifiable Information?
“Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as:
- Your name, company, address, e-mail address or phone number
- Your computer’s IP address, indicating where your computer is located on the Internet
- Cookies and browsing session data
What Personally Identifiable Information We May Collect
i. Information You Provide to Us
Certain parts of the Site may ask you to voluntarily provide personally identifiable information when submitting our contact form or signing up for our e-newsletter.
ii. Information Collected Automatically
Why We Collect Personally Identifiable Information
i. To Provide You With Information You Have Requested
To respond to your requests about our services or other inquiries.
ii. For Marketing Communications
To contact you with marketing communications and to serve you relevant ads while browsing other websites on the Internet.
iii. For Business Analytics
To track behaviour at the aggregate/anonymous level to identify and understand trends in usage and the various interactions with the Site and online marketing content, and to conduct internal business analysis and forecasting to improve the Site, our marketing efforts and our services.
iv. For Website Optimization
To administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes, understanding how the Site is used and to improve the content and user experience of the Site, and as a part of our efforts to keep the Site safe and secure.
v. For Legal Records
To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies.
If You Do Provide Us With Personally Identifiable Information, We Will:
- Not sell or rent it to any third party
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction
We Will Not Use or Disclose The Information Except:
- As necessary to provide information or services you have requested
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot be reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations)
As required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant
Cookies and Third-Party Tracking
To improve your experience on the Site and our marketing efforts, we may use “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file that the Site may store in your browser to remember your preferences. We may also link information stored in your browser in cookies with personally identifiable data about specific individuals stored on our servers. If you set up your Web browser (for example, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome) so that cookies are not allowed, you might not be able to use some or all of the features of the Site.
i. Google Analytics
The Site uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
ii. Google Ads Remarketing
The Site may use the Google Ads remarketing service to advertise on third-party websites.This cookie does not in any way identify you or give access to your browsing device.
If you do not wish to see remarketing ads from us, you can opt out in several ways:
We may use a third-party platform to send e-mails to users who have subscribed to our e-newsletter. These e-mails include tracking tags that may collect personally identifiable information about who opened the e-mail and engagement with links in the e-mail.
iv. Facebook Pixel
The information collected remains anonymous and we cannot see the personally identifiable information of any individual user. However, the information collected is saved and processed by Facebook. Facebook may be able to connect the information with your Facebook account and use the information for their own advertising purposes, in accordance with Facebook’s Data Policy. Facebook has ultimate control of the information gathered through Facebook Advertising, Facebook Pixel Remarketing and communications.
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your personally identifiable information on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Your Data Privacy and Protection Responsibilities
To help ensure the privacy of your personally identifiable information, be sure:
- To take customary precautions to guard against “malware” (viruses, Trojan horses, bots etc.), for example by installing and updating suitable anti-virus software
Your Access To and Control Over Personally Identifiable Information
You may also contact us at any time to:
- See what personally identifiable information we have about you, if any
- Change or correct any personally identifiable information we have about you
- Have us delete any personally identifiable information we have about you
- Express any concern or questions you have about our use of your personally identifiable information
Our Data Privacy and Protection Responsibilities
We are responsible for personally identifiable information under our control and take this responsibility seriously. All of our employees and contractors are responsible for compliance.
We will protect personally identifiable information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information, including the following measures:
- Physical (for example, restricted access, appropriate disposal of personally identifiable information)
- Organizational (for example, access only on a “need to know” basis, password security protocols)
- Technological (for example secure passwords, encryption)
- Ensuring that third-party platforms we use have acceptable privacy protection policies that are complaint with applicable laws
Notice to European Union Users
Our operations are located primarily in Canada. If you provide personally identifiable information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union to Canada. By providing personally identifiable information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information Collected from Children
You must be at least 13 years old to use the Site. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13.
In the event that we learn we have collected personally identifiable information from an individual under the age of 13, we will remove that information as soon as possible. Parents or legal guardians may contact us to request that we delete their children’s information.
- E-Mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 519-751-0444
- Mail: 159 Roy Blvd.
P.O. Box 2020
Brantford Ontario, Canada