Counter Day May 24, Buena Park, CAApril 23, 2012
Counter Day May 15, Lakeland, FLApril 23, 2012
Join United Refrigeration and Paul Catrino from Trenton Refrigeration for Our Counter day on May 23rd.
Paul will be on hand explaining the features and benefits of Trenton TQ condensers and evaporators.
- High Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Proven Reliability
- Compact Design
- More Flexibility in Certain Mounting Locations
- Option To Be Wall Mounted
You’ll also learn more about the use of Variable Speed Motor as Head Pressure Control
- Energy Savings Through Speed Reduction
- Further Enhances Sound Levels
- Reduction in Refrigerant Charge Due to No Flooding Valve
- EC Motor Standard
Testing results show that:
- sound levels are approximately 15dBA lower than conventional style condensing units at 70°F and above (full speed)
- sound levels are approximately 20dBA lower than conventional condensing units below 70°F and above (lower speed)
- 2 Pipes + 2 Wires
- Controls Box Temperature
- Factory Pre-Set
- Defrost Termination
- Fan Delay
- Simple User Interface
Start time is 8:00 a.m.
Brunch will be served and wrap up is 12:00 p.m.
United Refrigeration Inc.
GardenCity Park, NY 11040