Counter Day June 26 Miami, FLApril 23, 2012
Counter Day In Clearwater, FL is May 8thApril 24, 2012
Lunch & Learn with United Refrigeration on May 14th.
Join Ross Shafer from Trenton Refrigeration and learn about the features and benefits of Trenton TQ condensers and evaporators
- High Efficiency
- Quiet Operation
- Proven Reliability
- Compact Design
- More Flexibility in Certain Mounting Locations
- Option To Be Wall Mounted
and learn about the Variable Speed Motor as Head Pressure Control
- Energy Savings Through Speed Reduction
- Further Enhances Sound Levels
- Reduction in Refrigerant Charge Due to No Flooding Valve
- EC Motor Standard
Testing results show that:
- sound levels are approximately 15dBA lower than conventional style condensing units at 70°F and above (full speed)
- sound levels are approximately 20dBA lower than conventional condensing units below 70°F and above (lower speed)
- 2 Pipes + 2 Wires
- Controls Box Temperature
- Factory Pre-Set
- Defrost Termination
- Fan Delay
- Simple User Interface
Lunch & Learn runs from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m.
A lunch will be served.
United Refrigeration Inc.
2050 Sigman Road NW
Conyers, GA 30012