TTM – Two-Way Medium Profile EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
TLV – Low Velocity EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
Half-round air defrost evaporators are designed for walk-in cooler applications that require low velocity air evenly distributed in high humidity environments. These evaporators are ideally suited for maximizing cooler space.
We offer a complete line up of products that meet or exceed the new DOE/NRCAN 2020 “AWEF” requirements. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for DOE/NRCAN 2020 Compliant equipment:
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- EC motors with patented SmartSpeed® Technology.
- Compatible with Low GWP refrigerants
- Direct backwall location and minimum height provides maximum usable storage space.
- Textured heavy gauge aluminum cabinet – lightweight, doesn’t show scratches.
- Rigid, slotted channel hangers simplify installation.
- Hinged drain pan for ease of cleaning and service.
- Full collar aluminum plate fins on expanded seamless copper tubes ensure optimum heat transfer efficiency.
- Fan motors are inherently protected
- Liquid Line Solenoid Valve
- Mechanical Thermostat
- Painted Cabinet
- High Temperature Applications
- 35°F and Above Space or Box Temperature
- Air Defrost
- R407A, R448A, R449A, R404A, R507
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Related Sales Material:
Trenton USA Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Trenton USA Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Exempt Applications)
Trenton Canada Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Trenton Canada Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Exempt Applications)