TTM – Two-Way Medium Profile EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
TLV – Low Velocity EvaporatorsJuly 21, 2016
Available Exclusively at United Refrigeration
CONTACT A PRODUCT SPECIALIST TODAY:
Half-round air defrost evaporators are designed for walk-in cooler applications that require low velocity air evenly distributed in high humidity environments. These evaporators are ideally suited for maximizing cooler space.
See our Product Data and Installation for full details (PDF)
We offer a complete line up of products that meet or exceed the new DOE/NRCAN 2020 “AWEF” requirements. Use this guide which collects all of the AWEF numbers for DOE/NRCAN 2020 Compliant equipment:
Have questions about AWEF, WICF, etc.? Visit our AWEF-FAQ
- EC motors with patented SmartSpeed® Technology.
- Compatible with Low GWP refrigerants
- Direct backwall location and minimum height provides maximum usable storage space.
- Textured heavy gauge aluminum cabinet – lightweight, doesn’t show scratches.
- Rigid, slotted channel hangers simplify installation.
- Hinged drain pan for ease of cleaning and service.
- Full collar aluminum plate fins on expanded seamless copper tubes ensure optimum heat transfer efficiency.
- Fan motors are inherently protected
- Liquid Line Solenoid Valve
- Mechanical Thermostat
- Painted Cabinet
- High Temperature Applications
- 35°F and Above Space or Box Temperature
- Air Defrost
- R407A, R448A, R449A, R404A, R507
Product Manuals & Specifications:
Product Data and Installation – Generation D Models (for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Related Sales Material:
Trenton USA Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Trenton USA Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Exempt Applications)
Trenton Canada Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Compliant Applications)
Trenton Canada Evaporators Price List (Models for AWEF-Exempt Applications)
Download High-Resolution Image
Product Data and Installation – Previous Generation Models (units produced pre-July 2020)
Search for Half Round Evaporator Parts In The Service Parts Database
Email Our Service Parts Specialists
1-844-893-3222 ext. 520