Last Updated: Thursday, March 20, 2020 at 9:00 am EST
To Our Valued Customers:
At Trenton Refrigeration, we consider ourselves a key partner in the commercial refrigeration industry, serving the food and healthcare sectors. As such, we remain open to support you, your business, and your clients, through this critical
Since the very beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, we have been in close contact with our partners to ensure our supply chain and inventory levels remain strong and that we will be able to fulfill existing and future orders. In addition to these proactive measures, we are reviewing the situation on a daily basis and responding as required.
In late February, Trenton Refrigeration began implementing a number of steps to prepare for and prevent the COVID19 virus at our facilities:
- Implemented governmental guidelines for hand washing, avoiding close contact and staying at home if we are sick.
- Increased frequency of sanitizing with disinfecting wipes/spray of common touch point items such as phones, computer keyboards, door handles and light switches, etc.
- Prohibited access to our buildings by any individual who traveled to or through a designated hot spot country.
- Following federal government travel recommendations regarding isolation of employees returning from international travel.
- Postponed all in person meetings and utilizing teleconferences and webinars in order to conduct business.
- Implementation of social distancing measures and minimized contact with others.
- Daily assessment of these steps and implementing new best practices as they are identified.
- Daily implementation of these strategies by our Joint Health and Safety Committee.
These precautionary measures have been taken to limit the potential spread of the virus, to protect our employees in this challenging time and to ensure we maintain our ability to serve you, our customer, for the long term. Our senior leadership team remains vigilant and is monitoring the situation in real time and responding rapidly as conditions evolve.
As of today, all of our departments (including manufacturing, customer service and support, research and development, etc.) are operating at full capacity, moving forward on projects, and are here to serve you as you have come to expect. We will continue to update you as the situation warrants and we encourage you to contact us if we can help in any way.
Please be safe and stay healthy.