TQ-Line Quiet Refrigeration Duty Condensing Units
- Quiet Operation
- High Efficiency
- Compact Design
- Minimal Product Footprint
- Optional Wall Mounting Kit
- Copeland or Tecumseh Compressors
- Scroll and Hermetic Compressor Models Available
Variable Speed Motor As Head Pressure Control
- Energy Savings Through Speed Reduction
- Reduced Sound Levels
- Low Refrigerant Charge Due To No Flooding Valve
SEE FOR YOURSELF
HOW QUIET IS THE TRENTON QUIET UNIT?
TESTING RESULTS SHOW
- Sound levels are approx 15 dBA lower than conventional style condensing units at 70°F (full speed)
- Sound levels are approx 20 dBA lower than conventional condensing units below 70°F (lower speed)
- Save up to 25% on energy costs*
Use our Energy Calculator to find out how much the Quiet Unit may reduce your energy costs
- Head pressure and stable liquid temperature to the TXV maintained to ensure optimal TXV performances
HOW MUCH CAN QUIET UNIT SAVE YOU?
Use our Energy Calculator to find out how much the Quiet Unit may reduce your energy costs.